Below is a list of the technical literature on the various applications for the BioNanomatrix (click on the reference to download the PDF).
- Andukuri A, Minor WP, Kushwaha M, Anderson JM, Jun HW. Effect of endothelium mimicking self-assembled nanomatrices on cell adhesion and spreading of human endothelial cells and smooth muscle cells. Nanomedicine 2010;6:289-97.
- Kushwaha M, Anderson JM, Bosworth CA et al. A nitric oxide releasing, self assembled peptide amphiphile matrix that mimics native endothelium for coating implantable cardiovascular devices. Biomaterials 2010;31:1502-8.
- Andukuri A, Kushwaha M, Tambralli A et al. A hybrid biomimetic nanomatrix composed of electrospun polycaprolactone and bioactive peptide amphiphiles for cardiovascular implants. Acta Biomater 2011;7:225-33.
- Andukuri A, Sohn YD, Anakwenze CP et al. Enhanced human endothelial progenitor cell adhesion and differentiation by a bioinspired multifunctional nanomatrix. Tissue Eng Part C Methods 2013;19:375-85.
- Andukuri A, Min I, Hwang P et al. Evaluation of the effect of expansion and shear stress on a self-assembled endothelium mimicking nanomatrix coating for drug eluting stents in vitro and in vivo. Biofabrication 2014;6:035019.
- Alexander GC, Vines JB, Hwang P et al. Novel Multifunctional Nanomatrix Reduces Inflammation in Dynamic Conditions in Vitro and Dilates Arteries ex Vivo. ACS Appl Mater Interfaces 2016;8:5178-87.